APCALIS SX TABLETS - PRODUCT INFORMATION :Apcalis Sx Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly.
APCALIS SX TABLETS USES
Apcalis is a globally acclaimed and highly acknowledged medicinal brand which has been offering all medically approved medicines. Its effective range of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg Tablets are known for curing Erectile Dysfunction which further contains Tadalafil 20mg. The jelly has been proven effective in terms of treating impotence. This medicine represents whole new class of medications which is known as PDE-5 inhibitors.
Ajanta Pharma Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
APCALIS SX TABLETS SIDE EFFECTS :
sinus pain, sore throat; or
Call your doctor right away if you have:
ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
shortness of breath;
seizure (convulsions); or
a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING AJANTA PHARMA APCALIS SX TABLETS :
· Before taking Tadalafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water penis conditions story of painful/prolonged erection conditions that may increase the risk of priapism bleeding disorders, active stomach ulcers.
· This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
· Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
· It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
APCALIS SX TABLETS - STORAGE :
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
an antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.