What is Nuparp 300mg Tablets and how is it used?
Rucaparib is a prescription medicine used for:
- the maintenance treatment of adults with ovarian cancer, Fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer whose cancer has come back and who are in response (complete or partial response) to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- the treatment of adults with ovarian cancer, Fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer who have certain “BRCA” gene mutations, either inherited (germline) or acquired (somatic), and who have been treated with 2 or more chemotherapy medicines for their cancer.
What are the possible side effects of Nuparp 200mg Tablets?
Nuparp 300mg Tablets may cause serious side effects.
The most common side effects of Nuparp Rucaparib Tablets include:
- tiredness or weakness
- decrease in hemoglobin (anemia)
- changes in how food tastes
- decreased appetite
- low blood cell counts
- mouth sores
- upper respiratory tract infection
- shortness of breath
- changes in liver or kidney function blood tests
- stomach (abdomen) pain
- increased cholesterol levels
These are not all of the possible side effects of Zydua Cadila Rucaparib Tablets. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
LetsMeds Pharmacy Supply China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Russia, USA, UK, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia, Latvia, Malaysia, Ukraine, Oman, Jordan, Hungary, Taiwan, Peru, Vietnam, New Zealand, Malta, Fiji, Laos, etc.