Zecyte 250mg Tablets, Abiraterone Acetate
Brand Name: Zecyte
Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate 250mg
Manufactured by: Cipla Limited
Strength: 250 mg
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
- Clockspeed 100mhz
ABOUT ZECYTE 250MG ABIRATERONE
Abiraterone acetate acid derivation is utilized for treating a specific sort of prostate malignancy that has spread to different parts of the body. It is utilized alongside prednisone, a steroid. Abiraterone is a kind of hormone treatment. Clinical preliminaries are likewise utilizing abiraterone for prior phases of prostate malignancy and propelled bosom growth.
ZECYTE 250MG MEDICINAL USES
ZECYTE 250mg medication is used along with prednisone to treat men with prostate cancer that has spread to other areas of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment that lowers testosterone levels.
Abiraterone acetate acid derivation is an androgen biosynthesis inhibitor. It works by diminishing levels of specific hormones created by the testicles. This keeps the development of specific tumors that need these hormones to develop. This hormone can moderate the development of a prostate tumor or therapist it.
Starting measurements: Orally once every day. Ought to be utilized as a part of mix with prednisone orally twice every day.
Take abiraterone acetic acid derivation by mouth on a vacant stomach no less than 1 hour prior or 2 hours subsequent to eating. Try not to take it with nourishment. The measure of abiraterone acetic acid derivation in your body might be expanded in the event that you take it with nourishment. This may build the danger of symptoms. Gulp down abiraterone acetic acid derivation with water. Try not to break, pound, or bite before gulping.
ZECYTE 250mg SIDE EFFECTS:
· Increased blood pressure
· Irregular heartbeat
· Swelling of ankles or feet
· Nausea and vomiting
· Shortness of breath
· Urinary tract infection
· Increased cholesterol and triglycerides
ZECYTE 250mg ABIRATERONE PRECAUTIONS:
· Before taking abiraterone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart failure, irregular heartbeat, previous heart attack), high blood pressure, liver
· Using corticosteroid medications for a long time along with abiraterone can make it more difficult for your body to respond to physical stress. Therefore, before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication or have used this medication within the past 12 months.
· Tell your doctor right away if you develop unusual/extreme tiredness or weight loss. If you will be using this medication for a long time, carry a warning card or medical ID bracelet that identifies your use of this medication.
· Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
· This medication should not be used in women, especially during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It may harm an unborn or breast-feeding baby. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should avoid touching or accidentally taking this medication. Consult your doctor for more details.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
Other medications can affect the removal of abiraterone from your body, which may affect how abiraterone works. Examples include rifamycins (such as rifabutin), drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital) among others.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.