Xtandi Enzalutamide 40mg Capsules
Brand Name: XTANDI
Active Ingredients: Enzalutamide
Marketed by: Astellas Pharma
Strength: 40 mg
Packing: 112 Capsules
Enzalutamide Xtandi 40 mg Capsules
Xtandi is categorized as an antiandrogen. Antiandrogens are substances that block the effects of testosterone. Cancer of the prostate depends on the male hormone testosterone or related androgens for its growth. If the amount of androgens is reduced it is possible to slow down or shrink cancer.
Xtandi USES :
Enzalutamide 40mg is used for the treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (prostate cancer that is resistant to medical or surgical treatments that lower testosterone). This medicine also prevents androgens from working within the prostate cancer cells.
Enzalutamide Capsules Side Effects :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Cold-like symptoms (eg, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat);
- diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; mild back, bone, joint,
- or muscle pain; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- anxiety; back pain with leg numbness or weakness; changes in the amount of urine produced;
- confusion or problems thinking clearly; a decreased sense of touch; feeling of tingling, burning, pricking, or numbness of the skin;
- fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hallucinations; memory problems; muscle aches or weakness; pink or red urine; seizures;
- severe or persistent headache; shortness of breath; swelling of the hands, arms, legs, or feet.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Xtandi 40 mg Capsules Precautions :
- Enzalutamide may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use enzalutamide with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not change your dose of medicine or stop taking it without checking with your doctor.
- Seizures have occurred in patients taking enzalutamide. The risk of seizures may be increased if you have certain brain blood vessel problems; if you have a history of seizures, brain injury, cancer in the brain, stroke, or transient ischemic attack (TIA) or "mini-stroke;" or if you are taking certain other medicines. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines may increase this risk.
- Because of the risk of seizures with enzalutamide, avoid any activity in which sudden loss of consciousness may cause harm to yourself or others. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Enzalutamide is not approved for use in women. Do not use the medicine if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking the medicine.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
Storage Requirements :
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from moisture; keep bottle tightly closed.
People Also Ask for Regarding Original Enzalutamide Capsules
Is Xtandi a form of chemotherapy?
XTANDI is an androgen receptor inhibitor; it is not a chemotherapy. Androgens are a group of hormones that includes testosterone. Androgen receptor inhibitors interfere with the connection between androgens and androgen receptors. This can help slow cancer cell growth.
Does Xtandi cure prostate cancer?
Xtandi (enzalutamide) is a hormone therapy used to treat advanced prostate cancer. It doesn't cure prostate cancer, but can control it by slowing the progression and spread of the disease - often for several years
What is the success rate of Xtandi?
By Year 4, the Xtandi group showed a 70.6% overall survival rate compared with just 57% for placebo. The study showed Xtandi, used alongside the AD therapy, slashed the risk of death by 34% compared with the AD therapy alone.
How long does Xtandi extend life?
How long does Xtandi extend life? In the AFFIRM trial, treatment with Xtandi extended life by almost 5 months. Treatment with Xtandi resulted in a median overall survival time of 18.4 months (95% CI 17.3 to not yet reached) compared with 13.6 months (95% CI 11.3 to 15.8) in the placebo recipients (p<0.001).
Original Enzalutamide: Buy Xtandi Online from LetsMeds at Wholesale Price
Wonder? Where to Buy Enzalutamide? Here is the place LetsMeds: Trusted Pharmaceutical Exporter of genuine Cancer medications, Authentic targeted therapy drugs online. We keep the medicines that increase Life Expectancy and cure rare diseases like Cancer/Carcinoma. LetsMeds takes care of drug authenticity along with the safe delivery service all over the globe including Singapore, USA, Vietnam, Malaysia, Korea, UK, Poland, China, Laos, Belarus, France, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong and Philippines and its urban communities incorporates Quezon City, Manila, Davao City, Caloocan, Cebu City, Zamboanga City, Taguig, Antipolo and so forth.. Check out our portal and know the Enzalutamide Capsules LetsMeds assure you of the quality and originality of this medicine with cost-effective solutions buy from us. Enquire now: WeChat: LetsMeds, WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram: +91-7428091874.
The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on LetsMeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.