SoviHep V medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
Zydus Heptiza Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
· tired feeling;
· nausea, diarrhea; or
· Sleep problems (insomnia).
· Call your doctor at once if you have:
· slow heartbeats;
· weak or shallow breathing; or
· Low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.
· If you also take amiodarone: Seek medical help right away if you feel weak, tired, or light-headed, or if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, confusion, or memory problems.
SOVIHEP V SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR TABLETS PRECAUTIONS:
To make sure SoviHep V is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
· A history of hepatitis B;
· Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
· Liver problems other than hepatitis;
· HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
· If you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone.
Store at 25°C (77°F); journeys are allowed in the vicinity of 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
Tags: Sovihep V Tablets, Hepatitis C drugs, Online HCV drugs, Generic Medicine, LetsMeds