KAMAGRA EFFERVESCENT USES :
Sildenafil is used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension). It works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels in your lungs which allows the blood to flow more easily. Decreasing high blood pressure in the lungs allows your heart and lungs to work better and improves your ability to exercise.
Consult your Doctor.
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children.
Store the tablets at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
SIDE EFFECTS :
Commonly reported side effects of sildenafil include:
Dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, flushing, stomach upset, nosebleeds, trouble sleeping, or swollen hands/ankles/feet (edema) may occur. Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or trouble telling blue and green colors apart may also occur.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Sildenafil may also cause other side effects. Call your doctor immediately if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
Before taking sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of:
- heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months,
- chest pain/angina, heart failure),
- stroke in the past 6 months, high or low blood pressure,
- a severe loss of body water (dehydration),
- penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring, Peyronie's disease), history of a painful/prolonged erection (priapism),
- conditions that may increase the risk of priapism (such as sickle cell anemia)
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.