HEPCVIR L LEDIPASVIR AND SOFOSBUVIR
HEPCVIR L is a combination of two medicine Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir in each single tablet. hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral drugs in a single form. Every single tablet contains ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
HEPCVIR L Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication like ribavirin. These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in body, which helps immmune system to fight against the infection and may help your liver recover. Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir is a preferred regimen for starting treatment and again treat patients with genotypes 1, 4, 5, or 6 chronic hepatitis C infection.
HEPCVIR L Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir SIDE EFFECTS:
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
HEPCVIR L Precautions:
- Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, in combination with ribavirin, must not be used during pregnancy by either the pregnant woman or her male partner.
- The combination may harm an unborn baby. Two reliable forms of birth control (such as condoms, birth control pills) must be used whenever at least one sexual partner is using these medicines together, and for six months after stopping treatment. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, or if you think you or your partner may be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding. Breast-feeding is not recommended if this medication is used in combination with ribavirin.
Store Hepcvir L at room temperature below 86°F (30°C).
Find Original HepCVir L Tablets Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir at Wholesale Price in India :
LetsMeds is notable driving clinical item distributer. Numerous Hepatitis medications, like Cipla Velpatasvir Sofosbuvir Tablet and Alternatives, are conveyed by us. We grasp the significance of wellbeing and security, so you can be certain that each item you buy is valid. We furnish a remarkable internet shopping experience with straightforward route and complete exchange security. To arrange Branded and Generic HepCVir L Tablet at discount cost, you simply have to fill the "Ask Price" structure and reach us straightforwardly at WhatsApp/Viber: +91-7428091874. LetsMeds a Trusted Medicines Exporter send Velpatasvir Sofosbuvir Tablet Cipla abroad, product to nations like Singapore, USA, Vietnam, Malaysia, Korea, UK, Poland, China, Laos, Belarus, France, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong and Philippines and its urban communities incorporates Quezon City, Manila, Davao City, Caloocan, Cebu City, Zamboanga City, Taguig, Antipolo and so forth.
The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on LetsMeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.