What is Gefitinib 250mg Tablets?
Gefitinib is an anti-cancer medication used for the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread into the surrounding tissues (locally advanced) or to other parts of the body. Gefitinib tablets are also used in clinical trials for other cancer types. It is also known by its brand name Iressa and available in the form of tablets for oral use only.
Available Brands Of Gefitinib 250mg Tablets With Manufacturer Details:
Following are the available brands of Gefitinib 250mg:
- Geftinat by Natco Pharma Ltd
- Gefticip by Cipla Pharma
- Xefta by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
- Zufinib by Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
- Geftib by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Chemoressa by Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries
- Gefitrust by Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Emfib by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Geftilon by Celon Laboratories Ltd
- Gefitec United Biotech Pvt Ltd
- Tyrogef Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Common Side Effects of Gefitinib Tablets :
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Weakness, Loss of appetite, dry skin, Diarrhoea, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
Consult with your doctor or health provider for more details about medicine.