Abirapro 500mg Tablet
Abirapro 500 mg tablet is an anticancer medicine manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., used in men along with another medicine called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer.
Use of Abirapro 500mg Tablet
Abirapro tablet is used together with steroid medication (prednisone or methylprednisolone) to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is used in men whose prostate cancer cannot be treated with surgery or other medicines.
How to use Abirapro 500mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Abirapro 500mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Abirapro 500mg Tablet works?
Abirapro Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
Side Effects of Abirapro 500mg Tablet
Stop using Abirapro and call your doctor at once if you have: Joint pain, Headache, Tiredness, Vomiting, Nausea, Hot flushes, Anemia, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Safety Information of Abirapro Tablet
- You should not use Abirapro if you have severe liver disease.
- Abirapro is not for use by women, this medicine can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects.
- Abirapro tablets should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant.
- Abirapro should not be used by a woman who is breast-feeding a baby.
- Never share your medicines with others.
How to store Abirapro Tablet
- Keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
If you want to order Abirapro 500 mg tablets online from India at an affordable price, you just need to fill the "ASK Price" form. LetsMeds will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more WhatsApp / Call us at +91-9205576166 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org